Zisrocin side effects _ _
- 1 Zisrocin side effects
- 1.1 Julmentin 2X Tablets side effects
- 1.2 Azomycin capsules side effects
- 1.3 Cetritin Tablet side effects
- 1.4 Biomox side effects
- 1.5 What are the side effects of Floxamo Tablets?
- 1.6 Side effects of Curicef, my experience with CuriSafe
- 1.7 What are the side effects of Cefozon Injection?
- 1.8 What are the side effects of Floxabact Tablets?
- 1.9 Meronem ampoules side effects
Zisrocin side effects
- Zyrosin is used, which contains the active substance, azithromycin, which was used in the corona treatment protocol.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use Zesrosin without consulting a doctor.
- Zesrosin is used in upper respiratory tract infections, cervicitis, and otitis media.
Julmentin 2X Tablets side effects
- Gelmentin 2X tablets contain amoxicillin and clavonic acid.
- Gelmentin 2X is used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the mouth and gums, skin infections, and middle and inner ear infections.
- Gelmentin may cause some side effects, including abdominal pain, heartburn, rash, and vomiting.
Azomycin capsules side effects
- Azomycin is used to fight bacteria, respiratory infections, skin infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted infections.
- Azomycin is also used with permission from the US Food and Drug Administration in many diseases, including obstructive pulmonary disease and cervical infections.
- Azomycin 500 mg capsule is taken daily on an empty stomach, one hour before eating or two hours after eating.
Cetritin Tablet side effects
- Cetretin syrup and tablets are an anti-allergic drug and are used throughout the year, and most of the use is at the time of changing seasons.
- Cetretin is used to treat various types of allergies, such as skin allergies and hay fever, that appear between the four seasons of the year.
- Cetretin is taken in one dose or one tablet daily before bedtime, and we should not increase the dose because it causes drowsiness.
Biomox side effects
- Biomix is available in the form of capsules for adults and in the form of syrup for children. It also contains amoxicillin.
- Biomix is used in many infections and bacterial infections, and it is one of the most popular drugs in the treatment of the trachea and bronchi.
- It is also used Biomix in the treatment of inflammation of the mouth, teeth and gums, and also as a treatment for stomach germs.
What are the side effects of Floxamo Tablets?
- Fluxamo is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, and it is one of the most powerful combinations ever in cases of bacterial infections and infections of the reproductive system.
- Fluxamo should not be used as a treatment for the common cold, as the common cold is viral, not bacterial.
- Fluxamo should not be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding because, like all antibiotics, it has a side effect.
Side effects of Curicef, my experience with CuriSafe
- Curicef contains cefadroxil, which is an antibiotic that has high efficacy on positive aerobic bacteria and has no effect on negative aerobic bacteria.
- Curicef is used in various types of streptococcal infections, heart valve infections, tonsillitis, and pharyngitis.
- The most common side effects are diarrhea, bloody stools, change in stool color, watery diarrhea, chills, and flu-like body aches.
What are the side effects of Cefozon Injection?
- Sefuzone injections are used, which belong to the third generation and are known to be effective against Gram-negative bacteria and sometimes for some types of Gram-positive bacteria.
- The manufacturer of Sefozone injections, Ibico, which is known in the Egyptian market for its quality, and Sefuzon contains cefiprzone.
- One of the most common side effects of Sifuzone injections is a single symptom, which is diarrhea, but the drug authority has not recorded any other symptoms.
What are the side effects of Floxabact Tablets?
- Fluxabact contains 5 tablets inside. One tablet is taken every 24 hours, or taken according to the severity of the disease, as the doctor deems appropriate.
- Fluxabact is used in sinusitis, whether it is 500 mg or 750 mg tablet daily, and it is used for gastrointestinal infections, tuberculosis infections, and salmonella infections.
- Fluxabact is not used in children under 12 years of age, and the most common side effects are dilation of blood vessels, joint pain, and tendinopathy.
Meronem ampoules side effects
- Meronem injection is used, which contains the active substance Meronem, which is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that works on positive bacteria.
- Meronem injection is used in the treatment of bacterial infections, severe and complicated infections, meningitis, and skin infections.
- Side effects include abdominal pain, nausea, anemia, and impaired ability to concentrate.