Side Effects _ _
- 1 Zionximor Tablet side effects
Zionximor Tablet side effects
- Xinoxymor is an antibiotic that has a significant effect on gram-positive and staphylococcal bacteria, as well as some gram-negative bacteria.
- Xinoxymor is used to treat gonorrhea, osteoarthritis, skin infections, pharyngitis, and peritonitis.
- It is forbidden to use any medicine except under the supervision of a doctor, especially when side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness and difficulty breathing occur, it is necessary to go to the attending physician.
Omacillin capsules side effects
- Omacillin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic and is used to treat many bacterial infections. It is usually prescribed by a doctor in the treatment of streptococcus.
- Omacillin is also used in the treatment of otitis media, tonsillitis, urethritis, urinary tract infections, and bladder infections.
- Usually the patient feels better and the symptoms disappear before the treatment is implemented, as it is one of the most powerful antibiotics for diseases.
Erythromycin side effects
- Erythromycin slows down the growth of bacteria, kills them, and broad control of bacteria, staphylococci, and bacterium acnes.
- The most common side effects of erythromycin are diarrhea, rash, nausea, itching, skin irritation and flatulence.
- Erythromycin is used in the treatment of whooping cough, diphtheria, gastritis, syphilis, and conjunctivitis.
Claforan Injection side effects
- Claforan injection There are two concentrations of 500 gm, 1 gm Claforan injection is used in the treatment of gonorrhea, bacterial meningitis, bone infection and lower respiratory tract infection.
- Claforan injection is one of the injections that have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. It is also used after caesarean section and urinary tract infection.
- Claforan injections are used for children every 12 hours at a dose of 500 gm, and 1 gm is used every 12 hours as an adult dose.
Amoclawin side effects
- Amoclawin is from the category of medicines for infectious diseases and antibacterials. It contains amoxicillin and clavonic.
- Amoclawin is also used in the treatment of sinus infections, urinary tract infections, and middle ear infections.
- Amoxicillin should not be used by those who are hypersensitive to amoxicillin or who have a medical history and are allergic to penicillin.
Zinol vial side effects
- Xenol is a first-generation cephalosporin antibiotic with more than excellent results in positive aerobic cocci.
- Zino is used in the prevention of gallbladder infections and urinary tract infections.
- Xenol is also used in the treatment of pneumonia and intra-abdominal infections.
Gramocef Tablet side effects
- Gramocef tablets are used in the treatment of positive cocci, and it also has efficacy on negative cocci, but it has little efficacy.
- Gramocef is used in the treatment of pharyngitis, mastitis, mammary glands, osteitis, and bladder infections.
- Gramocef is widely used in prophylaxis after joint replacement operations and dental surgeries.
Sutrim side effects
- Stream works to inhibit the activity of bacterial cells, and Stream also works to prevent the formation of folic acid, which stops the process of reproduction of germs and bacteria.
- Stream is widely used in the treatment of sore throats. One tablet is taken every 12 hours.
- Stream should be used with caution in those who are allergic to sulfamethoxazole, and it is also used in the treatment of acute diarrhea.
Cefotax Vial side effects
- Cefotax injection vials, including 500 gm and 1 gm, are taken every 12 hours and are often used in cold injections, especially in pharmacies. It is known as a cold injection.
- Cefotax injections are used in epiglottitis, pericarditis, dental abscesses, and arthritis.
- Cefotax injection should not be used in patients with renal dialysis or in cases of renal or hepatic insufficiency.
Side effects of Xoraxon Vial in my experience
- Zoraxone Vial is an antibiotic belonging to the third generation of the group of cephalosporins, and it is very effective in treating many bacterial infections.
- Zoraxon Vial is used as an injection every 23 hours because it is long-acting and helps in the treatment of middle ear infections and meningitis.
- Do not give Zoraxone Vial injections to those who are allergic to the active substance ceftriaxone. A test must be done in the medical complex before starting treatment, because it may lead to death.