Side effects after cerebral catheterization . In the following article, we will show all the details about side effects after cerebral catheterization on Al-Wessam website.
- 1 Side effects after cerebral catheterization
- 1.1 Side effects after varicocele surgery
- 1.2 Side effects after cupping
- 1.3 Side effects of meningitis vaccination
- 1.4 Side effects after MRI
- 1.5 Side effects after gallbladder removal surgery
- 1.6 Side effects after prostatectomy
- 1.7 Side effects after gallbladder removal
- 1.8 Side effects after hemorrhoid surgery
- 1.9 Side effects after donating blood
Side effects after cerebral catheterization
- Often, after cerebral catheterization, the patient is exposed to bruising as a result of the catheter entry, and with local treatment, these effects go away.
- In most cases, there is an accompanying headache after the cerebral catheterization operation, and it lasts for days or a week, approximately.
- There is a possibility of slight sensitivity or itching as a result of the dye used in the cerebral catheter.
Side effects after varicocele surgery
- One of the reasons for lack of sperm, poor motility, or infertility is varicocele.
- After examining and doing the necessary analysis, the doctor decides to operate on varicocele, especially since it is a major cause of low testosterone, and of course semen analysis is the biggest evidence.
- Pain in the testicles occurs after surgery.
- Inserting the laparoscope into the abdomen causes some pain to discover the veins that supply the testicles, and then the surgeon enters from the thigh with the laparoscope to complete the operation.
Side effects after cupping
- Cupping has spread very much in the past period, and unfortunately there are unqualified people or students of cupping who exploit the patient to reap gains without any knowledge of the damages resulting from it.
- It is not preferable to perform cupping for those who suffer from insufficient blood circulation or, in other words, patients with low pressure.
- Cupping is useful for joint diseases, as it removes pain permanently, but cupping must be done by a specialist for that.
Side effects of meningitis vaccination
- One of the most obvious side effects after meningitis vaccination is diarrhea, and sometimes a tendency to drowsiness appears.
- Vaccination is accompanied by pain at the injection site and severe redness.
- Fever is a side effect and this is normal after any vaccination.
Side effects after MRI
- In the beginning, magnetic resonance imaging is one of the best rays that lead to early detection of the disease, due to its extreme accuracy.
- Among the damages resulting from the MRI are headache, fatigue and dizziness at times.
- It also happens to those who have a problem of fear of closed places, some disturbances in the ear, and tinnitus occurred as a result of the sound of the device.
Side effects after gallbladder removal surgery
- The presence of gallbladder in the liver cavity leads to the difficulty of the operation, but with scientific progress and the advent of endoscopes, things have become much easier, which led to avoiding surgery and staying in the hospital for some days.
- A person feels some tiredness and poor digestion after the removal of the gallbladder, and this is because the gallbladder plays an important role in secreting bile that helps in digestion.
- A healthy diet should be followed after the operation, avoiding foods rich in saturated fats, taking into consideration drinking liquids, and introducing foods rich in fiber for easy digestion.
Side effects after prostatectomy
- With the advent of laser now, it has led to a huge boom in surgeries, and prostatectomy has become one of the easiest operations.
- Sometimes prostatectomy leads to erectile dysfunction as a result of damage to the nerve near the penis, which prevents the flow of tampons to it, which leads to erectile dysfunction and then its weakness.
- Urinary incontinence is also a side effect, but it is easy to treat with some medications.
Side effects after gallbladder removal
- What hurts the gallbladder the most is fat, so it should be avoided.
- Gallstones are the biggest reason for which the entire gallbladder is removed for fear of passing through the bile ducts.
- After gallbladder removal, you should be careful not to constipate, to avoid opening the wound again, and to avoid hernia.
Side effects after hemorrhoid surgery
- Severe pain after hemorrhoid surgery, especially in traditional surgery.
- There is a risk of infection with germs and bacteria, especially if the place equipped for the operation is not sterile, which increases the risk of bacterial infection.
- Sometimes there is a loss of stool control after the operation, but it quickly disappears and is considered normal.
Side effects after donating blood
- A hemoglobin test must be done before donating blood to ensure that there is no blood anemia.
- Donating blood is very useful because it renews blood cells.
- Sometimes dizziness or headache occurs after donating blood, and this is normal and must be compensated by drinking an amount of fluids and organic juices useful to supply the amount of blood.