Side effects of Cefotax Vial, my experience with Cefotax Vial, today on our next article, we will present the most important side effects of Cefotax Vial, my experience with Cefotax Vial on Al-Wessam website.
- 1 Cefotax Vial side effects
Cefotax Vial side effects
- Cefotax injection vials, including 500 gm and 1 gm, are taken every 12 hours and are often used in cold injections, especially in pharmacies. It is known as a cold injection.
- Cefotax injections are used in epiglottitis, pericarditis, dental abscesses, and arthritis.
- Cefotax injection should not be used in patients with renal dialysis or in cases of renal or hepatic insufficiency.
Side effects of Xoraxon Vial in my experience
- Zoraxone Vial is an antibiotic belonging to the third generation of the group of cephalosporins, and it is very effective in treating many bacterial infections.
- Zoraxon Vial is used as an injection every 23 hours because it is long-acting and helps in the treatment of middle ear infections and meningitis.
- Do not give Zoraxone Vial injections to those who are allergic to the active substance ceftriaxone. A test must be done in the medical complex before starting treatment, because it may lead to death.
Zionximor Tablet side effects
- Xinoxymor is an antibiotic that has a significant effect on gram-positive and staphylococcal bacteria, as well as some gram-negative bacteria.
- Xinoxymor is used to treat gonorrhea, osteoarthritis, skin infections, pharyngitis, and peritonitis.
- It is forbidden to use any medicine except under the supervision of a doctor, especially when side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness and difficulty breathing occur, it is necessary to go to the attending physician.
Omacillin capsules side effects
- Omacillin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic and is used to treat many bacterial infections. It is usually prescribed by a doctor in the treatment of streptococcus.
- Omacillin is also used in the treatment of otitis media, tonsillitis, urethritis, urinary tract infections, and bladder infections.
- Usually the patient feels better and the symptoms disappear before the treatment is implemented, as it is one of the most powerful antibiotics for diseases.
Erythromycin side effects
- Erythromycin slows down the growth of bacteria, kills them, and broad control of bacteria, staphylococci, and bacterium acnes.
- The most common side effects of erythromycin are diarrhea, rash, nausea, itching, skin irritation and flatulence.
- Erythromycin is used in the treatment of whooping cough, diphtheria, gastritis, syphilis, and conjunctivitis.
Claforan Injection side effects
- Claforan injection There are two concentrations of 500 gm, 1 gm Claforan injection is used in the treatment of gonorrhea, bacterial meningitis, bone infection and lower respiratory tract infection.
- Claforan injection is one of the injections that have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. It is also used after caesarean section and urinary tract infection.
- Claforan injections are used for children every 12 hours at a dose of 500 gm, and 1 gm is used every 12 hours as an adult dose.
Amoclawin side effects
- Amoclawin is from the category of medicines for infectious diseases and antibacterials. It contains amoxicillin and clavonic.
- Amoclawin is also used in the treatment of sinus infections, urinary tract infections, and middle ear infections.
- Amoxicillin should not be used by those who are hypersensitive to amoxicillin or who have a medical history and are allergic to penicillin.
Zinol vial side effects
- Xenol is a first-generation cephalosporin antibiotic with more than excellent results in positive aerobic cocci.
- Zino is used in the prevention of gallbladder infections and urinary tract infections.
- Xenol is also used in the treatment of pneumonia and intra-abdominal infections.
Gramocef Tablet side effects
- Gramocef tablets are used in the treatment of positive cocci, and it also has efficacy on negative cocci, but it has little efficacy.
- Gramocef is used in the treatment of pharyngitis, mastitis, mammary glands, osteitis, and bladder infections.
- Gramocef is widely used in prophylaxis after joint replacement operations and dental surgeries.
Sutrim side effects
- Stream works to inhibit the activity of bacterial cells, and Stream also works to prevent the formation of folic acid, which stops the process of reproduction of germs and bacteria.
- Stream is widely used in the treatment of sore throats. One tablet is taken every 12 hours.
- Stream should be used with caution in those who are allergic to sulfamethoxazole, and it is also used in the treatment of acute diarrhea.